Visit the perpetually sunny, friendly, multicultural pearling town of Broome in north-west Western Australia and you will never want to leave.
A fusion of peacefulness, intriguing history and vivid Indigenous culture, Broome also offers rugged natural beauty, from stunning turquoise water to vast white beaches and the spectacular Kimberley.
Exotic, extraordinary and adventure holiday to tropical pearling town of BROOME. 4D3N All In Coach Tour fr$1,350 Nett Per Pax (incl Flight, Hotel Stay, Meals & Day Tours as per itinerary). Receive $100 OFF per couple If you book by 31st Mar! Contact Jetabout Holidays’ Aussie Specialist now!
Top 10 Activities in Broome:
|Sunset Camel Ride||Matso’s Brewery||Japanese Cemetery||Pearl Shopping||Short Street Gallery|
|Mud Crab Feast||Gantheaume Point||Courthouse Markets||Eco Beach Resort||Horizontal Falls and Staircase to the Moon|
What You’ll Need To Know:
- SilkAir, the regional wing of Singapore Airlines, will begin its direct flights between Singapore and Broome, Western Australia on 22 May 2018.
- The direct flights will be available from end May to early June as part of a trial service. Limited tickets are now on sale.
- Fares and schedules are now available: www.australiasnorthwest.com/singapore
The new flight route will save more than six hours of travel time – from over 10.5 hours if travellers transit through Perth Airport to around four hours. The first of the SilkAir flights will depart Singapore’s Changi Airport at 10.30 a.m., and the flight will depart Broome to return to Singapore later the same day at 4pm.
The flight schedule for the Singapore-Broome service is as follows:
|Singapore – Broome||10.30 a.m.||2.00 p.m.||22 May, 26 May, 29 May, 2 June|
|Broome – Singapore||4.00 p.m.||8.30 p.m.|
The four return services will operate on four dates: 22 May, 26 May, 29 May, and 2 June, and will run at the same times each day. The dates will offer travellers the options to explore the North West region of Western Australia with an itinerary of four, seven or 11 nights, depending on their travel preferences and budget.
What’s Next For You?
Make the most out of this rare opportunity to head on down to Broome, as you will get the interact with the Indigenous people. The locals have lived in this region for centuries and thus you will experience the unique piece of art, food, customs and traditions of the aborigines. Get in touch with us today!
Latest posts by Aussie Specialist (see all)
- Summertime in Australia - April 17, 2018
- Summer Fruit Picking in Australia - April 9, 2018
- Spirits and Cider: 3 Must-visit Attractions for Thirsty Travellers in Australia - March 26, 2018